The Audiglow™ Mask is powered by phosphorus ink paired with a lithium modulator. The phosphorus ink is simply a material that consumes minimal power, is cold to the touch, and emits a very captivating glow. This is the same technology that is used in watches to light the faces. The lithium powered modulator converts the sound waves into programmed patterns creating pure organic light, allowing the masks to illuminate as you listen to music and dance the night away.
The Audiglow™ Mask is lightweight, malleable, and can easily fit in your pocket or bag. It's perfect for parties, concerts, raves, festivals, or even displayed in your living room - this mask suits any setting!
- Sound responsive lithium modulator - Our most advanced piece of technology. The modulator is powered by a lithium-ion battery (DC5V). It is much smaller and lighter than our previous one, cutting the overall weight of the mask in half.
- Adjustable straps - The straps are easy to set up and fits any head size.
- Hidden cable - The cable is now completely hidden inside the strap.
- Protective foam - A 1mm piece of high-density foam, protects the mask while being comfortable to wear.
- Phosphorus layer - Phosphorus ink screen printed on a translucent conductor.
- Printed design - High quality printed colors applied on a PWB layer.
- Weight - 80 g / 2.82 oz
Battery Type: AAA
Powered by: 2-AAA batteries (not included)
Available Functions: Steady on / Flashing / Sound activated / OFF
Gadget City-Zens love buying direct from manufacturers.
Ready to become a Gadget City-Zen and get unbeatable deals?
Featured & Trending
Fitness and Outdoor